"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Hands of Faith Soup Kitchen every Monday at 11:00am
- Good News Club at Marion Intermediate School during the fall and spring semesters most Wednesdays after school in the cafeteria.
- City Changers for one week each summer and other special projects as they arise.
- Judgement House is a ministry that mobilizes many people in our church and community each February. Close to 2,000 people attend over a three weekend period. It is a presentation of the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Honduras mission trips
- Nepal mission trips
- Mexico mission trips
- World Changers for one week each summer
- Vacation Bible School